Anne looked online to inquiry for residential window covering for her Milton home. After reading reviews and testimonials regarding window treatments for bay windows and kitchen window coverings, on various sites and being impressed with https://www.miltonblinds.com www.miltonblinds.com she contacted Milton Blinds.
Here is what Anne had to say about her Bay Window Shutters on Google +
Milton Blinds is the place to go for all of your window treatments. I am very pleased with my shutter purchase and installation. Vicky came to my home at a time that was convenient for me. She brought samples and made suggestions and gave me a fair- priced quote. She arranged installation – and that was done quickly and efficiently. The service is fantastic – very professional. I highly recommend Vicki and her team at Milton Shutters – they do the job right and this customer is very satisfied.
Reason Why to Work with Milton Blinds for your Window Covering Needs:
- We shop around diligently to ensure most attractive pricing on 2″ Faux Wood Blinds, Mini Blinds, Zebra Blinds, Verticals, Shutters, Roller Shades, Roman Shades and more without jeopardizing the quality of the product, we do the research for you. Carrying multiplier manufacturer that give you lots of options.
- We visit all customers in their home for accurate measuring, no customer liability and we can customize window covering options as much as possible to suit your lifestyle needs (this is not only important for corner window treatments, bay window coverings, specialty shaped window coverings but for all windows in need of window coverings)
- We visit with you in your home so we can educate you on all suitable window covering treatments that would work well for you, this eliminates being overwhelmed with options that would not work for you scenario, shopping in a store without assistance you may get interested in a product you cannot even have (ie. café style, top down/bottom up, motorized window treatments, cordless window products, etc.)
- We have a double check system for all window covering orders before production starts to minimize errors, we thoroughly review all window covering details with our customer as well for their approval and so they are confident in their purchase decisions. We bring product samples, ie. shutters, verticals, faux wood blinds, mini blinds, frosting, window film, roller shade fabrics, roman shade fabrics, dual shade fabrics, cellular color options, etc. to the home for review and visuals.
- We service many geographical areas (Oakville, Burlington, Acton, Georgetown, Rockwood, Mississauga, and more), a variety of income levels, ages, number of windows, etc. – no job is too big or small for us!
- We pride ourselves on our follow up system, sending you a friendly reminder email of your install appointment with many details to help with a smooth and efficient installation, a friendly reminder phone call the day before your install, we reach out to you the day of your installation along with an email following your install with details regarding warranty registration, service calls, etc.
- If there is a question I do not know the answer to, I will research it to find out and get back to you.
Another Review By Ann on Houzz
I wanted shutters for my large bay window and contacted Vicki at Milton Blinds. She immediately came out to my home with samples and we picked out what I wanted quickly and efficiently. Next step – she arranged installation at a time that was convenient for me. Done! Vicki is very knowledgeable and experienced and very professional. I highly recommend her service. I will go to her for all my window covering needs in the future.