When was the last time your home had some new blinds? Like other home design elements, blind styles go in and out of vogue; new materials and technologies have changed them too. You can get motorized blinds or just a new style that will look more modern in your home. You can book an in-home consultation with one of our design team members to see what fits your space.
Few people realize the full impact a new set of blinds can have in their house. As a company that offers blinds in Milton, we can tell you or even show you. Read more to find out how they can increase both the value of and your enjoyment in your home.
Love Your Home Even More
New blinds can be a big improvement to your home in many different ways. Here’s how they can boost your enjoyment of the space:
- Style: One of the biggest impacts you’ll notice with new blinds is immediate visual impact. It’s like putting up a new kitchen backsplash or a new headboard for your bed. It can completely redefine a space even when it’s the only thing that has changed.
- Light control: Better blinds that keep more light out can make your home easier to cool in summer. They can also make it easier to use screens without glare, stop the light when you have a headache, or help you take a nap during the day.
- Privacy: Want a bit of light, but also want to block the view from the street or your neighbour’s property? Vertical blinds can give you much more flexibility in terms of privacy.
If you’re having a hard time visualizing what this could mean for your home, don’t worry. That’s why we offer free in-home consultations.
Sell Your Home for More
While we can’t promise you’ll recoup the full value of your new blinds when it comes time to sell your home, they certainly can contribute to getting a higher price and a faster sale.
- Good looks: Blinds can create a more harmonized design, add a modern flair to a slightly out-of-date space because they can take up so much visual space on your walls.
- Energy-efficiency: If your house has other energy-efficiency features, like a high-efficiency furnace, then adding quality blinds is another way to sweeten the pot. By blocking the sun in summer, they help reduce air conditioning costs.
- Accessibility: Marketing a house that is highly accessible? Targeting seniors who are downsizing? Motorized blinds can add considerable value for buyers who don’t want to have to worry about getting up every time they need to change their blinds.
Choose Home or Office Blinds from Us
You can improve any space with blinds from us at Milton Blinds. We offer a wide range of options in both residential and office blinds. Contact us to discuss the options that will get you the benefits you’re looking for, or book an appointment for an in-home consultation with one of our design team members. We also offer consultations for commercial blinds if you’re on the market for them.