Offering high quality at a reasonable cost, roller blinds are a great option for your Oakville home. Roll-up blinds are exactly what they sound like, a blind made from a sheet of fabric or other material that rolls up when not in use. They conveniently add color, texture, and style to any space in your home while providing the functionality you need for privacy and shade.
Why Choose Custom Roller Blinds?
A custom option always has perks. When it comes to custom roller shades, you can expect many different advantages. Your blinds should fit your windows just right, match each other perfectly, and be the exact fabric, color, and pattern that you want. Buying from companies that don’t offer custom options will significantly limit your options for style and color and may force you to get a window covering that doesn’t actually fit with the décor you’ve already worked so hard on. It may also mean that your blinds are too small for your window.
We offer custom window roller blinds so that you can get higher-quality window coverings to your exact specifications to create the room that you want. We also offer in-home consultations and demonstrations with our design team so you can see exactly what your selection will look like in-home before you buy. Contact us now to get started, or read on if you’d like to learn more first.
The Advantages of Roller Shades
Roller shades in Oakville offer many different advantages, including:
- Convenience: Due to their rolling mechanism, these shades are simple to operate. This mechanism makes it easy for you to open and close them as you wish.
- Modern look: These shades have a smooth appearance, without lines, which helps them fit into any modern style. They are streamlined and simple, especially when in neutral colors. Depending on the fabric that you choose, you can make them fit other styles as well.
- Control: Roller blinds can be open, closed, or any stage between. This gives you control over the exact amount of sun they block or privacy you get.
- Motorized: You can get motorized blinds for your home or business to make controlling light and privacy even simpler. They’re ideal for any home or commercial office, so you can adjust your light levels without having to leave your workstation.
- Clean: As they are a single, straight sheet of fabric, these blinds do not collect dust the way that traditional slatted blinds do. They, therefore, are cleaner and simpler to maintain.
Get Roller Blinds in Oakville
Milton Blinds offers roller blinds near Oakville to homeowners and businesses. Instead of coming to our business, we come to you with the product samples that you want to consider so that you can see them in your home’s own lighting. We want to give you the confidence you need to know that you’re getting the exact look that you’re aiming for in your blinds. Plus, we’ll help make sure that your new blinds will meet your functional needs. Contact us today.
In home consultations are complimentary for a certain geographical area. If outside this area in home consultations are still available for a small fee. Pricing is available via email any time and at no charge.
Our current clients have taken us as far north as Barrie/Kleinburg/Vaughan and as far west as Scarborough/Newmarket and as far east as Waterloo/Kitchener/Guelph and as far south as Burlington/Hamilton/Grimsby. Being mobile we can truly service any area.
We shop around diligently every year to ensure we are bringing our customers the best quality products at the most competitive price points. We currently offer Delta, Eclipse Shutters and Shadeomatic products.
We strongly feel that the shop at home service allows us to narrow down your window covering product solution options so you are not overwhelmed with the variety. Not all blinds, shades, shutters are feasible for every window. This eliminates getting quotes on products which you may conclude to not even be options before the check measurement appointment.
In 2013 Milton Blinds turned into a shop at home service so we could guide customers to the right window covering solutions based on their home décor, lifestyle needs, window operations and placement. We know this allows for the best customer service and most accurate quoting process. This also makes for an efficient and smooth installation service as we have already been on site and able to make all customization during production.
Milton Blinds is on average a 3 week turnaround time. Sometimes this may be closer to 2 weeks and rarely a little longer. This includes all mini blinds, verticals, 2″ faux wood blinds, zebra blinds, roller shades, panel tracks, roman shades, wood shutters, sheer shades, shadomagic, trilight honeycomb shades, cellular shades, Eclipse Shutters, Delta Shutters, and more. Installers work Monday- Saturday to ensure a convenient day and time for our customers.
Since 2006 we have been proudly servicing the Milton and surrounding areas.